Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten: Books to Read in One Day

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books to Read in One Day

1. Twilight: I love this series more than any other. The romance is something that everybody needs to experience.

2. Wither: This book is fantastic! The unique plot will keep you reading until the last word! 

3. Forgive My Fins: This is such a cute, little, fun book. It's really addicting. You really can't get enough of Quince.

4. The Hunger Games: Need I say more?

5. Clarity: This mysterious novel was such a fast, easy read! I read it in a few hours. Thy plot intrigued me so much that  I couldn't put it down!

6. Twisted (or any other Pretty Little Liar book): This series is the bomb! The mystery is so jaw-dropping. Once I start a book in this series, I can't stop. My guilty pleasure.

7. The Fault in Our Stars: Awww. This is an amazing, super-great book. Get your tissues ready folks! You're going to need them.

8. If I Stay: I loved this book. It's a heartbreaker, but it's so great. Just be sure to have tissues near by. 

9. Divergent: This book is long but so good that you won't be able to stop once you start!

10. The Summoning: The fast pace of this book keeps it moving. The action is so jaw-dropping that you can't wait to find out what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Some of these books I absolutely loved and I'm sure I will love some of the others as well.

    Great to connect with you on Goodreads!

    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...